Visual treat: Shruti Seth, TV actor

Visual treat: Shruti Seth, TV actor

I love watching new films, especially in the same weekend of their release. But because of my work pattern, I can't really do that too often.
When there isn't enough time to go see a film, I substitute it by watching some American television shows like Friends on TV. Some of these shows are so well-made that you can't stop replaying them. But when I'm on the shoots, watching television is almost impossible and so I read books. I am a voracious reader and like reading philosophical books. My favourite author is James Clavel. I am currently reading Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol.
Whenever possible, I watch films with my friends, as it is a great stress buster for me. I like to watch films in theatres as they provide the right ambience that you need to enjoy a film. The last film I enjoyed was My Sister's Keeper.



0 comments: